To improve the quality of this educational meeting and to optimize the scientific content to your educational needs, pre- and post testing are an obligatory element in the programme. The European School of Urology (ESU) has developed a short list of multiple choice questions to ensure the excellence the ESU meetings are known for.
- To extend the knowledge on how to follow a personalised approach and treat different forms of (metastatic and advanced) Renal Cell Cancer (RCC)
- To develop skills to use the best choice of treatment for Renal Cell Cancer (RCC), with special reference to efficacy and safety of the different therapies involved
- To understand the molecular basis of systemic targeted therapies for Renal Cell Cancer (RCC) and get familiar with their mode of action
- To identify and understand sequential lines of therapy
- To learn about updates in immunotherapy